With multiple daily departures, our Hoover Dam Express tour fits into any schedule.
We’ll pick you up at your Las Vegas hotel before departing on this half-day express tour of the Hoover Dam - the perfect tour for those on a tight time schedule. Experience this man-made engineering wonder of the world, one of the biggest and most successful government projects of its time. The Hoover Dam actually was completed on time and under budget.
Your professional driver/guide will provide narration on this roundtrip tour from Las Vegas while you enjoy a ride on a luxury motorcoach with airline-style reclining seats, foot rests, onboard restroom, air conditioning, and large vista view windows so you won't miss a thing.
The mighty Hoover Dam created Lake Mead - the largest man-made lake in the Western Hemisphere. Don’t miss your chance to stand on top of this amazing piece of American History!
- Parking and admission is included
- Pick-up from most major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Area
- Children 0 - 23 Months Ride Free
- Two departures daily
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All motorcoaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- 24-hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
- Passengers who have a pacemaker will not be able to go inside the Hoover Dam due to the electromagnets in use inside
- No food or drink is allowed inside the Hoover Dam
- The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.