72 hours of Hop-On, Hop-Off double decker fun that includes 4 tours: Uptown Loop, Downtown Loop, Brooklyn Loop and the Night Tour!
For the complete New York City adventure, our 3-Day All Around Town Tour offers unforgettable sightseeing in the Big Apple, without the hassle! Our 5 distinct tour loops boast the best of Manhattan, Brooklyn and the Bronx – by day and night! So let our well-versed guides take you on an eye-opening tour of New York’s cultural gems and iconic landmarks, offering insight into its rich history and contemporary significance in the world.
In Manhattan, you’ll marvel at must-see attractions like the Empire State Building, Times Square and Central Park. In Brooklyn, the hip DUMBO neighborhood and beautiful Brooklyn Bridge await. Up next, your Bronx Tour features Yankee Stadium (the new and the legendary) as well as the Grand Concourse, an Art Deco treasure. With unlimited hop-on, hop-off access, you can hop off the bus at any of the convenient tour stops along the way to explore notable attractions up close, for as long as you’d like. When you’re ready to continue with your tour, just hop back on the next bus!
• SAVE $250 on iconic New York City sightseeing – the absolute best value!
• Double-decker views of iconic attractions in Manhattan, Brooklyn and the Bronx.
• Unlimited hop-on, hop-off access offers the ultimate in flexibility and convenience!
• FREE included Night Tour features sweeping vistas of the city lights at night.
• FREE included Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour, with views of the Statue of Liberty!
Daily 6:00pm - 9:00pm – Departs from Times Square (between 47th & 48th Sts.) May - October
Daily 6:00pm - 7:00pm – Departs from Gray Line Visitors Center @ 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Sts.) November - April