On this organized Gray line tour, you will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, presents itself today as a glamorous metropolis of the Arabian Gulf. Our visits starts with photo-stops of some iconic hotels such as the famous 7 star Burj Al Arab, and The Palm Island which is home to the Atlantis Hotel respectively. Then we will proceed to the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah for another photo-stop. After this, you will have lunch at the DUBAI MALL in a restaurant. We will be just under the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest tower, and will spend 2 hours in the world's largest shopping mall, “The Dubai Mall,” where you can enjoy yourself to shop and explore the mall's many attractions. After that , will start our journey back to Abu Dhabi passing the famous Emirates Mall. Reaching Abu Dhabi after approximately 1h30 drive.
Pick up & drop off conditions
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Abu Dhabi for sightseeing, dining experiences and attractions tours .
- Attraction tickets do not include any pick up .
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will organize pick you up between 15 mn to 55 mn from the tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, audio guiding , licensed English guide, Lunch in a restaurant in Dubai Mall.
- PICKUP TIME: 30 - 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel
- DROP OFF TIME & PLACE: All hotels in Abu Dhabi
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab & Burj Khalifah
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts at 08:30 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 8 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY : Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and, Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.