Montreal Getaway - Custom Group
Start Customizing and create your perfect Itinerary for Montreal
Planning a trip to Montreal? This package offers the opportunity to explore the best of Montreal, including a half-day sightseeing tour past the city's historic and modern landmarks. Groupize is here to help you experience Montreal like a local.
DAY1 Arrival in Montreal
After arriving in Montreal, transfer independently to your hotel for a three-night stay. The rest of the day is at leisure to further explore cultural Montreal. Overnight in Montreal.
Take a sightseeing tour of Montreal today. Highlights of this fully-narrated tour area include: a photo stop at the beautiful Notre Dame (entrance not included), the residential and financial districts, historic Old Montreal, an outside view of the Olympic Complex, St Joseph Oratory (photo stop), a view of the campus of McGill University and a panoramic view from an observation point on top of Mont Royal. The tour will bring passengers by more than 200 points of interest. Overnight in Montreal.
DAY3 End of Tour
Today is your day of departure. Enjoy a final morning in Montreal before transferring independently to the airport.
Includes• Accommodation for 3 nights in Montreal
• 3-hour sightseeing tour of Montreal
• Full-day sightseeing excursion to Quebec City (not available Oct 30 - Apr 28*)
• Travel and Information kit
Provincial taxes and federal GST, less tour package rebate
Essential Information• Motorcoach: Groupize’s primary concern is the happiness and safety of our groups. We ask you to kindly remain in your seat while the coach is moving. You motorcoach driver has been instructed to stop approximately every three hours. This will give the group an opportunity to use a public washroom. The motorcoach restroom should be use only in the event of emergency in the interest of safety to minimize individuals walking in the aisle.
• Baggage: Luggage handling is included in the tour cost, however, due to space limitations aboard motorcoaches, we ask that you limit your luggage to only one average size suitcase and one small carry on per person. A charge of $5.00 per hotel will be collected by the Tour Manager for each additional piece of luggage that you bring.
• Hotel: Personal expenses such as phone calls, room service, alcohol and bar beverages, mineral water and other optional incidentals are not included. Guests are responsible for providing a credit card upon check-in if they wish to charge items to their room and to settle the incidentals before checking o
Extras & UpgradesTransfers to and from airport
Meals, entrance fees unless otherwise stated